16 march 2009 ( Monday )
Till today only post this blog..hehe..coz till now only online since last thursday..
These few days felt like quite bad luck. Haiz..hopefully everything will be over very soon…I want to online!!! My hostel modem burnt already.get striked by the thunder.Luckily my computer is not affected..If not, really got nothing to do in hostel already..Next time when raining heavily and thunder storm, must close the modem. If not, the effect will be can’t online for dunno how long. Last Friday sent the modem to Danish House already, don’t when only can online.
Why I said these few days quite bad luck??
First - modem burnt.
Second – last Thursday bicycle got some problem. Luckily Friday repair it already.
Third – these few days keep on RAINING in Kampar, especially evening time during dinner hours. Haizz… can’t go out eat. And today my class till 6pm, can’t ride my bicycle back because raining heavily. When want to take bus, saw so many people. Luckily Bee fetch us back. If not really dunno what time can reach home.
4th – erm… today found that the router got two connection spoilt already. Tomorrow need to take to office already. Haizz…
5th – Assignment…not much of things to do, but when start doing, really crack my head. Yesterday do from 10 p.m. till 2.30a.m. I also dunno how I can take so long doing it. Anyway, at least completed part of it. But the effect is far reaching, now a bit headache already and today in lecture class also a bit blur blur. Need to change my habit already. Since 3rd sem started, I think almost everyday I slept at 2 a.m. I’m not that used to slept so “early” last time. My sleeping time have changed?? I hope not… Must adjust back my time as soon as possible. Must practice the habit of sleep early and wake up early already.
Finally, these few days I just find out that UTAR tuition fee rises already. Before this, I still remember the fee for degree course is about RM27 K ++.. now become RM31 - 33 K++ already. Must study hard to maintain my scholarship le..Hopefully can get into study mood earlier. The only thing I can do now is faster complete my assignments, then can concentrate on my studies already.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment