Welcome to Chiu Li's World !!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Mid Term test in Degree..

Finally updated my blog after 1 week..
I’m EXHAUSTED now…
Extremely tire…
Well, today is the first midterm test in my degree- principle of microeconomics.
Wat’s so special about this test..
1.5 Hours test..so many ques we have to do..
Section A- 10 MCQ
Section B- 5 true/ false with reasons
Section C- 8 structure question with a few sub questions in each questions.
Most of the questions require us to draw graph + explaination..
Such a RUSH exam..erm..for myself, I able to finish it on time…
Considered finish…but the answers I wrote are getting shorter and shorter as time is limited..not much time to think…I hav done some mistakes for few questions I guess…
Hopefully didn’t wrong a lot…zz..

Next I would like to share about my preparation for this mid term test..
Yesterday 8-10am got econ class..
Then about 11am, hong hua n yong jian helped me to format my computer coz my com got a lots of virus already…
Took a long time…till almost 2.40pm only they left..
Really thanks them a lot… J
Honghua helped me to install all the softwares that I need and a few types of antivirus..appreciate ur help a lot…
Then, after took my lunch, the time is almost 4pm…I took a nap since I was so tire already..
6pm++ woke up and started study for my midterm test today..
7pm++ take bath + dinner…almost 9pm continue my revision till 10++…almost fall asleep as I started lying on the bed..so lazy..zz..
almost 11.30pm awaken by puixuen’s sms..luckily lolx…continue study till 2.30 am..
finally almost done my revision..then today morning 7.30++ woke up and continue revision till 11am start my exam..
this time really a bit very last minute study..hopefully only for this sub only.zzz…tomoro’s night 6-7pm I’m having FIM( fundamental information for management) midterm test …40MCQ in 1 hour time.

Well, it's time to prepare my test tomoro...gambateh !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment