Bad mood....wat the..........haizz...sad sad....
Today cost accounting final exam..
The first sub and also the second last subject..Next tues left last subject le...
I did a very i dunno should say is known mistake or stubborn mistake..
I'm not very sure with the answer at the moment i write the answer..
I feel that my answer is a bit weird but i put that answer coz i think that maybe i can be right..
That question is about cost apportionment. I don't really sure which basis to use for insurance of machinery...Struggling between machine hours and book value of plant..
Then, i start calculate the final answer i ll get by using each basis.. I found that using plant value..i will get whole number at last..and using machine hour, i will get decimal points..
But i still choose machine hour..haizz...coz i thinking that plant is building..so why using building as the basis to calculate machinery things...
Finally, i'm wrong...plant can be machinery too..i checked dictionary..
that whole question 19 marks for part a and 6 marks for part b..
part a and b are related..thus, once part a final answer wrong, part b automatic wrong already..
haizz...
tat means my part a still can get maybe 10 -12 marks / 19 ..part b totally wrong..
haizz...i must get 77 in order to get an A..now estimated 15 marks gone..hopefully other parts wont go wrong...if not ...no more A liao..which also indicates that scholarship oso a bit unstable liao...haizzzzzzz...pray hard...hopefully still got A....
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment