DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.
1. This is the first time i do tag. lolz.
2. I do things very slow, like to 摸, wasted lots of time.
3. I always drag my work till last minute only will complete it.
4. Sometimes i'm isolated from the crowd.
5. Generally, i eat everything that considered as food except those geli things such as insects.
6. I hate insects and ants. I scared of those big big insect and cockcroach.
7. I think some dogs are cute, but i don't dare to touch them.
8. I seldom go back to hometown i guess, one month once perhaps.
9. Sometimes i'm so moody.
10. i always smile :-)
11. I believe in myself.
12. Last time i used to sleep about 11++, 12++..nowadays always sleep at 1++, 2++ a.m.
13. I like to watch drama. I always get addicted to the drama. I'm trying to control myself le..final is coming..
14. I like to play online games such as viwawa and S.D.O. Once start playing, i'll play continuous for hours.lolz.
15. I like to play those games that require thinking. I like to play something that need to use brain. lolz. last 2 week playing Rubik's cube a.k.a. 魔术方块. and finally solved it liao :)
16. I'm lazy....exam coming liao, still didnt start study...
I would like to tag :
1. Puixuen
2. Yihtheng
3. Shan Mei
4. Wee Han
5. Caleb
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment